On behalf of ICAN, vaccine and civil rights attorney Aaron Siri sued the CDC to get their V-SAFE data. V-Safe is a new smartphone-based CDC program that allows users to register after getting a Covid-19 vaccine and provide health check-ins. Why did it take 463 days for the CDC to release this important data?
“Now that we have [the V-SAFE data] and we’ve looked at that data, of the 10 million users within V-SAFE, 7.7 percent of them had to seek medical care after vaccination. This is an incredibly high percentage!”
“Now that we have the data we can see that getting the vaccine caused 25 percent of people who got the shot, within this dataset of 10 million people, to miss work.”
— Aaron Siri
Check out the alarming V-SAFE data here:
Original FoxNews Video:
ICAN Attorney Aaron Siri Breaks Down CDC’s V-Safe Data (The Highwire)
Why Did The CDC Hide The V-Safe Data From The American People For Almost 2 Years?
Because it clearly shows that these vaccines are the most dangerous vaccines we’ve ever created, that’s why.
“The V-safe data shows that 33.1% of the people who got the vaccine suffered from a significant adverse event and 7.7% had to seek professional medical care. These are extraordinary numbers. They clearly show the vaccines are unsafe, that the CDC deliberately hid this information from the American public, and that the drug companies falsified the data in the trials…”
Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN)
Covid-19 Vaccine Pharmacovigilance Report
More Than 1,000 Peer Reviewed Articles On COVID Vaccine Injuries
COVID-19 Vaccination Stories, Side Effects & Healing
COVID-19 Vaccine Adverse Event Tracking System (VAERS)
COVID-19 Vaccine Bad Batches Reference Page
Increasing Death Rates, Plummeting Birth Rates, Sudden Adult Death Syndrome (SADS)
COVID-19 – Mystery Clots In Vaccinated Deceased People
COVID-19 & Antibody-Dependent Enhancement (ADE)
Covid-19 – Vaccine-Induced T Cell Suppression, Virus Activation, Cancer, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s
COVID-19 Menstrual & Breast Milk Disruptions, Miscarriages, Infertility, Transmission (Shedding)
COVID-19 Magnetism, Graphene Oxide, UV Fluorescence
COVID-19 Healing Resources
Censored, Sidelined And Villainized Doctors, Nurses, Health Care Workers Describe Their COVID-19 Experiences
- In September 2022, The Epoch Times asked the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to release its Proportional Reporting Ratio (PRR) data mining results. The CDC refused. A Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request has now forced the release of these data, and they are stunning
- The CDC’s PRR monitoring has identified several hundred safety signals, including for Bell’s palsy, blood clots, pulmonary embolism and death. In individuals aged 18 and older, there are 770 safety signals for different adverse events, and more than 500 of them have a stronger safety signal than myocarditis and pericarditis
- In the 12- to 17-year-old age group there are 96 safety signals, and in the 5- to 11-year-old group there are 66, including myocarditis, pericarditis, ventricular dysfunction, cardiac valve incompetency, pericardial and pleural effusion, chest pain, appendicitis and appendectomies, Kawasaki’s disease and vitiligo
- The proportions of deaths, which were only provided for the 18-plus age group, was 14% for the COVID jabs compared to 4.7% for all other vaccines
- The FDA is also required to perform safety monitoring, using empirical Bayesian data mining. The Epoch Times asked the FDA to release its monitoring results in July 2022 but, like the CDC, the FDA refused, only to admit in December 2022 they’d confirmed the Pfizer shot was linked to pulmonary embolism
In September 2022, The Epoch Times asked the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to release its Proportional Reporting Ratio (PRR) data mining results. PRR1 measures how common an adverse event is for a specific drug compared to all the other drugs in the database.
According to the standard operating procedures2,3 for the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), which is run jointly by the CDC and the Food and Drug Administration, the CDC is required to perform these data mining analyses.