The Types Of Cancers We Most Have To Worry About With 5G Dr Martin Pall • https://www.researchgate.net/profile/…
• Book – Explaining Unexplained Illness
#MartinPall #ChronicFatigueSyndrome #ChemicalExposure
Dr Martin Pall is an author. He has a Bachelor of Arts in physics and earned his PhD in biochemistry and genetics from Caltech. Dr Pall was professor of biochemistry and basic medical sciences at Washington State University and has published on Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. He retired from that position in 2008 since when he has researched on multiple chemical sensitivity and published papers on the effect of low intensity microwave frequency electromagnetic fields on the human body. He has been a critic of the expansion of 5G mobile phone networks and the use of wireless technology generally, believing the technology has negative consequences for human health. His Book, Explaining “Unexplained Illnesses”, Discovers the answer to the mysteries of these debilitating illnesses
This book provides long-sought explanations for the properties of chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), multiple chemical sensitivity (MCS), fibromyalgia, and posttraumatic stress disorder. This groundbreaking book examines common symptoms and signs; short-term stressors such as infection, chemical exposure, physical trauma, and severe psychological stress; why people are often diagnosed as having more than one of these illnesses, and approaches for treating the cause of each disease, rather than the symptoms
Explaining “Unexplained Illnesses” provides answers to these questions:
• how do short-term stressors initiate chronic illness?
• how does the biochemistry of the NO/ONOO- cycle produce chronic illness?
• how can the diverse symptoms and signs of these illnesses be generated as a consequence of their common biochemistry?
• why is there so much variation in symptoms from one sufferer to another?
• what are the principles underlying the NO/ONOO- cycle mechanism?
• how does the NO/ONOO- cycle provide explanations for a dozen previously unexplained properties of these illnesses?
• how might 14 additional illnesses/diseases also be caused by the NO/ONOO- cycle etiology?
Explaining “Unexplained Illnesses” is a must-read for physicians and scientists, and for anyone who suffers from-or knows someone who suffers from—these previously puzzling illnesses.
To Contact Martin Pall go to https://www.researchgate.net/profile/…
CLICK HERE – To Checkout Our MEMBERSHIP CLUB: http://www.therealtruthabouthealth.com
• Social Media Channels
Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/therealtrut…
Youtube: / therealtruthabout…